Sunday, February 21, 2010

Adventures

So if you are reading this post you may have noticed a change in the title of my blog from "Adventures in the travels and life of Kirsten" to "Adventures in the Life of Kirsten". As most of you know this blog was initially intended to keep friends and family abreast of my experiences in South Africa and Switzerland, and you also know that I have now been back in Canada for more than 2 months and while I miss South Africa terribly my adventures there have meant that I have even more friends all over the world who I need to keep in touch with. Also it would seem that my adventures are not travel dependent. In fact after some thought about it Adventures seem to be a major theme in my life. My love for adventure even goes as far as to explain a lot of the random things that I have experienced that previously seemed inexplicable. One example of this is the delightfully random people who I meet and tell me their stories, since meeting new people is often part of my adventures. So right now my adventures happen to be occurring in Halifax, and they will be for a little bit longer than I thought since my contract with the Halifax Refugee Clinic has been extended. And while the location of my adventures may be shifting well into the future, you can count on one thing, that I will keep writing about them in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment