Thursday, February 9, 2012

I think we might have... Ralph(s)

So I'm currently writing a fairly long post about my trips to Lira and Jinja which I am hoping to finish really soon but I thought I might publish something to hold you over.

I recently acquired two lovely new German room mates who are both German, very tidy etc.

On Tuesday morning I awoke and went to the kitchen only to find small round black pellets all over the sink and our dishes on the drying rack. My immediate thought was "oh no, we have a rat!" I proceeded to diligently clean the counters and rewash all of the dishes. I did notice that some of the little black pellets had some orange fruit attached and briefly wondered if they were seed but I dismissed the thought because why would there be seeds all over our clean dishes?

When my room mate Anna woke up I told her what had happened. Very upset she also started to think about doing more cleaning. As I was getting ready for work my other room mate Ralph got up and Anna suddenly said to me "Kirsten, it wasn't a rat!"
and Ralph added "Yeah, don't you know the difference between papaya seeds and rat droppings?"

The question is, how did Ralph manage to get Papaya seeds all over our clean dishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment