Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A good old fashione eye roller.

I promise that I will post an update about my trip to North Carolina, but I simply could not resist posting this.

As many of you know about two weeks ago I went out on a date with a fellow who turned out to be 22 years older than me who was a commissionaire in my building. Needless to say I was turned off by his advancements and creeped out by the fact he offered to take me home.

Ever since I have been hurrying through the security gates at the office, trying to avoid conversation. Today returning from lunch he cornered me and said "I want to talk to you"
I thought to my self "oh no"
He said, "I don't know about you, but I think everything happens for a reason"
"I see" I said hoping it wasn't going where I thought it was going"
"I am leaving my job" he continued "and before I left, I wanted to ask if I might be able to... read your thesis when it's done"

Relieved I answered "Why of course"

1 comment: