Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Low Point

So. This is definitely the lowest point in the past year. After finding out about my eye monday and being told to reduce my stress levels I decided to cut out most of the caffeine from my normal routine which is going okay but I am tired. Today I spoke on the phone with the opthamologist about my eye again and we talked about the fact that I didn't stare into the sun and he explained that there were several causes of fluid build up on your retina and that it is a condition that usually affects young people and particularly males (I guess I don't quite fit the bill).

I also went to the dentist today and was told that I need extensive dental work. In response to this I burst into tears, mostly because I didn't need any more bad news (although he seemed to think it was primarily about the dental problems).

In any case these past three days have been pretty hard. I know my vision will probably come back but its frustrating to know that even if it does it might not be until 2011. I also know that my teeth will probably be fine with some work but I hate going to the dentist.

Anyway I am heading to North Carolina this weekend, hopefully that will bring some good stories.

1 comment:

  1. I have some good news - I've booked my trains to Ottawa - I arrive Saturday night and leave Wednesday dinnertime (July 31-Aug 4).

    I'll have my party on the Sunday night :)

    ReplyDelete